Becoming a Certified Partner
What is the purpose of a certified partnership?
The aim of the Smart Insights Certification program is to give select partners the benefit from the reach and reputation of the Smart Insights brand and planning framework. Partners including digital marketing agencies and consultants use these to help deliver quality, practical advice to their clients, and to win new business.
Contact us if you're interested to find out more.
How does it work?
Once you have completed the certification process, you can list yourself on our marketplace as a certified partner, which means you appear at the very top of all listings and have a badge to show you are recommended by Smart Insights. You must meet a number of criteria to be able to become a certified partner. These are discussed in section 4.
Benefits of Partnership?
There are many benefits of becoming a certified partner of Smart Insights, which are as follows:
- Brand credibility - Enhance trust and credibility for prospects by featuring a Certification badge on your website, social profiles and customer facing collateral.
- Increased awareness - Associate your brand with our global reach - 750,000 page views each month, 350,000 uniques and over 125,000+ members - 61% in senior decision maker roles.
- Increased authority - Grow awareness through featuring on Smart Insights as a Certified Partner and publishing Expert commentator articles on our blog showcasing your approach.
- Lead generation Acquire - leads from Smart Insights members and site visitors looking for marketing solutions with a Certified listing in our Digital Marketing Marketplace.
- Improved service quality - Improve the quality of your services delivered to customers using our resources to create an established, consistent, results-driven marketing planning strategy.
- Skills development - Improve your and your team’s skills and keep ahead of the competition with access to Smart Insights library of comprehensive and up-to date marketing resource
How do I become a certified partner?
In order to become a Smart Insight’s partner you have to do the following:
- Pay the annual Certification fee which includes the cost of certification, a Smart Insights annual Expert Team membership (for all employees using any Smart Insights materials, frameworks or processes), and an annual Certified listing in the Smart Insights Marketplace.
- Any Team members must undertake the RACE Planning Qualification and complete this with a score of 70% or more.
- Submit a 2-5 page summary of how RACE planning processes are integrated into your client project delivery process.
- Create a landing page on your site explaining the benefits of Smart Insights Certification to their prospects and clients which links to your Smart Insights Marketplace listing, and use the Certification badge on your collateral.
- Create and publish a minimum of 4 Case studies showing how RACE Planning has been applied to client projects.
- Contribute a minimum of 4 blog posts Smart Insights, subject to our editorial guidelines, to promote your knowledge and services.
If you would like to schedule a call to discuss joining as a certified partner, please email business AT smartinsights.com or call +44 (0) 113 328 0521